What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We're looking for a warm, clean home page design that guides people to their next step and is full of social proof that we provide excellent experiences.
People come to our home page looking to either create a social network for their conference, to create a social network for a group, or to find a social network they are a member of (roughly in that order).
We're struggling with the layout as much as the design. So play around and explain the reasoning behind your design.
- This is our new logo. It's not in use yet, so you can take liberties with it: http://stubbleblog.com/cv_logo.zip
- Advertise our primary product social networks for conferences, and lead people to the next step, "Choose a package"
- Show examples networks
- Highlight coverage in TechCrunch, Profy, BusinessWeek
- Advertise our secondary product social networks for groups
- Lead people who our already a member of a network to their account or login page
- Tabs or navigation linking to Features, Packages, Examples
- Links for our blog and twitter
- Layered PSD.