Tony Gambee needed a new web page design and created a contest on 99designs.
A winner was selected from 10 designs submitted by 5 freelance designers.
we have an existing website that we need to freshen up and add a little flexibility to. would prefer to pay via google checkout, but paypal ok too.
In addition to a new clean design, we want to highlight two new pieces of information about the company. One is that it is military veteran owned.
- to highlight veteran owned (see http://www.veteranownedbusiness.com…l_link.php
- to highlight gsa approved (http://www.nationalbusinessfurnitur…iture.aspx)
- menu system that is expandable as new products are added.
- you will notice that are not many different products, so we need to keep it simple without feeling like the choices are limited. so maybe a products menu with a rollover expandability to show categories that we can add to later.
- busy design (http://www.globalindustrial.com/gcs/index.web)
We saved a spot for your web page design contest.