ATAK Interactive has a new logo and now needs a new web site design (design only...no coding required for this contest). We have made a very detailed brief for download and would like a designer with very solid design skills to make us a big design upgrade to reflect the high end services we offer. We have mentioned sites to follow and colors. Our logo is included and so are other materials and all text.
We want real attention to detail here. We want to look and be as strong as Adobe, Apple, and other high end creative agencies who are business oriented. We do not want fluff...we want powerful, clean, efficient.
We are also interested in ongoing design work for rest of pages should we find a winner.
ATAK Interactive, Inc.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We have awarded prizes for 3 contests already and over 10 indirectly via our customer's accounts. We are serious about this project as it is our BABY!
Please take good care :)
- HOME PAGE AND A SERVICES LANDING/MAIN PAGE (2 DESIGNS TO SHOW HOW TO TAKE IT INTO INNER LEVELS OF SITE) WHICH I ATTACHED PDFs OF WITH COMMENTS
- Original Images
- Original Layouts
- Creativity and Imagination
- Intelligent and Clean web 3.0 design
- Well thought out/professional design
- Home Page and 1 Internal Template to work from
- Powerful, engaging to visitors
- Easy to use
- communicate features without clutter
- consumer and corporate appeal
- A marriage of http://www.newconcept.hu/index.php for function and very first 3 or 4 examples on http://www.injectiondesign.com/ (especially photography site design example and one right below as they show a lot of strength and modern impact like lens flare and lighting effects that pop)
- Help Clearly deliver brand message to incoming users (SLOGANS ARE: "Aggressive Strategies. Bold Design. Personal Service." AND Coding Creativity
- Us of rich graphics to improve overall look of web site.
- Build with best practice build for different resolutions.
- Design consistency
- Copys of templates
- Copys of other work
- Too dark