What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
This landing page is something I made fairly quickly. I need it to have a fresh new look. There needs to be a very obvious call to action (a button to get grocery coupons), animated would be preffered. Perhaps a picture of a woman shopping with a shopping cart, or something related to grocery shopping. I'd prefer to use Orange and Blue as the colors, since thats the color scheme used on the page the customer ends up on. I'm open to most anything else, I dont have a really good idea as to what I want, just something fresh that looks cool and has an obvious call to action.
- Fresh New Look
- Orange and blue color scheme
- A picture of at least one person
- Grocery Related pictures and theme
- A spot for a newsletter signup
is mainly women, stay at home moms, coupon clippers, etc.
- Anything ugly
- Anything too busy or confusing
- Headings will be text-based so don't use
fonts that aren't "web-safe"