You will be redesigning two pages that represent the core of our business. Your job is to make them more clean, add a few features described below, and focus mainly on usability. If you ever feel that a feature or copy is cluttering the design - tell us!
In general we like the look and feel of airbnb, zappos, and mailchimp. Each is clean yet fun. That's what we're shooting for here!
Here is a list of the pages you'll be working on:
1. a search results page that lists all of the rental properties available in a certain geography. CURRENT PAGE HERE:
2. a property listing page that provides more detail on an individual rental property. CURRENT PAGE HERE:
3. A new home page gamedayhousing.com
More details on the design requirements for each page as well as mockups can be downloaded here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/702453/99de…ns-gdh.zip
Within that zip here are the files that matter for each page:
1. Home page mock up - shows the basic features as we feel we need them but we're not stuck on the layout. Here's the rank order of features on the page: 1. Search bar - get's our clients into our core business 2. Educate - tell new users about our business (sample homes, points of difference, etc.) 3. Utilities (sitewide navigation such as how it works, help, login and then footer information)
2. search results Page - see results page.doc results.jpg
3. Property Listing Page - listing.doc / listing.jpg (note there are three different views in the mock ups)
We have tried to include all image files, docs, etc. that one would need at this dropbox location: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/702453/99de…ns-gdh.zip
In the package you should find all of the design documentation described above. Further there are a variety of photos featuring stock images of homes, locations, publications that have featured gamedayhousing.com, etc.