How swoopoman started their web page design journey
I need a great email template to be used as a sales newsletter for a global auction company - Swoopo. It will be seen by millions of unique users each month. It should be fun, eye catching, and most of all, effective (clicks).
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I need a redesign of our daily product newsletter - focused on sales and getting clicks. Recently, we changed our brand name, with changes to the website, but our newsletter did not get updated to reflect a brand consistency.
Swoopo is an online auction website with a twist. Our users purchase bids, and then place those bids on the items that they want the most - potentially saving tremendous amounts on hundreds of items each day.
- Swoopo logo used - http://www.fileqube.com/hl/CFMJNa18…o-only.psd
- clean white background -as to be consistent with Swoopo.com
- Arial font family
- rounded edges consistent with swoopo.com
- obvious button for making a purchase
- use the same information in the current footer as seen here - http://newsletter.swoopo.com/I?a=A9…lKk,IFvitQ
- design submission in vector format of eps., psd, or .ai
- Similar requirement as current design that I need 1 large product to be displayed and 3 smaller ones.
- max width of 620px for best viewing compatibility with all email programs