We need a homepage that is simple and functional, easy to understand at-a-glance and easy to navigate.
*Main focus of page / Call to action*: Our primary goal is to get the visitor to select their vehicle type from a dropdown, type their zipcode into a field, then hit the GO button in order to start the RV insurance quote process.
1) Header: Image of RV, phone number, "Get a free RV Insurance Quote"
2) Navigation Bar:
Home | Coverage | Motorhome Insurance | Fifth Wheel Insurance | Travel Trailers Insurance | Free RV Insurance Quote | Resources | Contact
3) Call to action: Must be above the fold. "Get a Free RV Insurance Quote". 2 fields: "Vehicle Type" dropdown and "Zipcode" freeform. GO button.
4) Box for text, providing more info on products
5) Box "Request a free RV Insurance quote"
6) Box "Recent News" in lower half
8) Footer link box. Columns of links, see sojones.com for example.
Websites we like:
--http://rv.progressive.com/ like the box with the "Get a Quote" fields.
--http://www.movers.com/ like the quote box that pops out
We currently do not have a logo, so anything you can do to jazz up "RV Insurance" in the header is important.