To develop a search engine optimised e‐commerce website to facilitate the sale of Pink Candy products online.
The site will act as a dynamic online catalogue and will facilitate sales through the use of a shopping cart system.
Some assets, including logos
Some previous designs that client NOT like and the feedback on them. These are for your reference only, so you get a better idea of what the client is after
Some important points made to
* The customer really wants rounded corners in the design.
* We think that http://www.missselfridge.com is a good site to use as a concept for the layout of the site. It is modern and functional.
* The site should be centred within the browser window, but be constrained within a box (preferably with rounded corners).
* The main site nav (home, about use etc) should be moved up to the top of the screen... maybe also the search box too.
* Shopping cart link on homepage should not show items in the cart or any dollar amounts.. it should be a shortcut to get to your cart.
* The 4 main category links (Jewellery, Accessories, For Men, Wedding Bling) will need to be JS drop down menus, so customer can drill down to sub-categories easily.
* The "For Men" section may be renamed to "Man Candy" - will let you know.
* The 4 large images just below the big photo of the girl ("click inside to source your candy") will be rotated regularly and will need to be selected via admin somehow - maybe a "Show on homepage" flag or something.
* Client really like the pink swirl/curl
• To facilitate usage of the shopping cart with an easy check out process to minimise the rate of ‘abandoned carts’.
• To have site visitors subscribe to the email mailing list as part of the overall marketing agenda.
Modern, stylish, boutique design to be modelled on:
• Miss Selfridge – missselfridge.com
• Lisa Ho – lisaho.com
• Seduce – seduce.com.au
• Fashion Net – fashion.net