To develop a search engine optimised e‐commerce website to facilitate the sale of Pink Candy products online.
The site will act as a dynamic online catalogue and will facilitate sales through the use of a shopping cart system.
Some assets, including logos
Some previous designs that client NOT like and the feedback on them. These are for your reference only, so you get a better idea of what the client is after
Some important points made to
* The customer really wants rounded corners in the design.
* We think that http://www.missselfridge.com is a good site to use as a concept for the layout of the site. It is modern and functional.
* The site should be centred within the browser window, but be constrained within a box (preferably with rounded corners).
* The main site nav (home, about use etc) should be moved up to the top of the screen... maybe also the search box too.
* Shopping cart link on homepage should not show items in the cart or any dollar amounts.. it should be a shortcut to get to your cart.
* The 4 main category links (Jewellery, Accessories, For Men, Wedding Bling) will need to be JS drop down menus, so customer can drill down to sub-categories easily.
* The "For Men" section may be renamed to "Man Candy" - will let you know.
* The 4 large images just below the big photo of the girl ("click inside to source your candy") will be rotated regularly and will need to be selected via admin somehow - maybe a "Show on homepage" flag or something.
* Client really like the pink swirl/curl
• To facilitate usage of the shopping cart with an easy check out process to minimise the rate of ‘abandoned carts’.
• To have site visitors subscribe to the email mailing list as part of the overall marketing agenda.
Modern, stylish, boutique design to be modelled on:
• Miss Selfridge – missselfridge.com
• Lisa Ho – lisaho.com
• Seduce – seduce.com.au
• Fashion Net – fashion.net
Ladies between 25 to 40 years old
Design of fresh, modern, stylish boutique‐style web identity based on existing Pink Candy colour scheme and graphic design elements.
Up to 10 unique page templates will be provided including:
• Home page
o Including a “Look Book” link, which will link customers to a group of products as chosen by the site administrator.
• Product summary page
• Detailed summary page
• Product Comparison page
• Shopping cart page
• Check out pages
• Customer registration pages
• Customer profile pages
• Information pages (About Us, Policies, FAQs etc)
• Contact page
• One standard email template using Pink Candy branding for email communications
CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM / E‐COMMERCE
Features include (limited to facilities provided by Magento):
• Product management
• Inventory management
• Customer management
• Order management
• Customer Groups
• Creation of promotional coupons
• Product bundling (related to Look Book)
• Linking related products
• Product Comparisons
• ‘Send to a Friend’ functionality
• Wish List function
• Newsletter management
• Options for free shipping
• Flat rate shipping Australia Wide
• Integration of real‐time payment solutions – Westpac PayWay & PayPal
• One page secure check out
• Analytics and reporting as provided by Magento
• User Polls
• Gift certificates