Our primary target is a 20-35yo man who
• Played with LEGO® as a boy and remembers it fondly
• Works on a computer, so is comfortable online
• Has some disposable income
• Might agree that spending his free time playing a video game or watching a movie/TV is “a waste of time”
Our pitch to him is that Parvia is
• Constructive: you enjoy building and feel you have accomplished something.
• Creative/Imaginative: it is your own vision that you are designing. We want him to see himself as the architect of a miniature town, as its designer and builder.
• Casual: does not require much time, space, money,skill or patience, and it’s not an obsessive antisocial hobby like model railroading, miniature wargaming, etc.
• Social: it’s fun to do with a buddy, your girlfriend/wife or an adolescent child, and you’ll be proud to show off the result.
• Fun: it’s fun to snap the pieces together, and the result looks very cool.
• Not for young kids, not for retired guys, and not only for geeks.
• We're global, and this will be translated