There are several key characteristics that we want on the page, it is up to you to most efficiently place them.
*Logo/header/navbar - For now Navbar should match current site closely regarding the titles; however, look, feel, style, and organization can be changed completely.
*We'd like some form of background image that is at least fairly large, or that takes up much of the page; think something, such as: http://www.avis.com/car-rental/avisHome/home.ac or http://www.skype.com/intl/en-us/home
*Central form focus (we're looking for the look and feel for the form to match everything else), once again see: http://www.avis.com/car-rental/avisHome/home.ac; http://www.enterprise.com/car_rental/home.do; or http://www.budget.com/budgetWeb/home/home.ex. Ensure that the form mentions it is quick and free.
* Put reassurance boxes to customers in visible areas; ie "100% secure" "US Based" "Book online" "call toll-free...."
* Link: Covering all of China blurb/text/marketing/ad that sends users to another page.
* A clever testimonial integration that mentions a testimonial or two and which can also link to a testimonial page that has a lot more.
* A basic 3 step "How It Works" graphic, starting with 1. 2. 3.
* A blurb area that goes into "about Transportation China"
* A small box/blurb/text/graphic that links to resources page, which features information about China.
* A box/blurb/text that asks if the user wants to learn more about why they should get a interpreter