SaveYourHome.com is a simple lead-capture landing page targeted at helping homeowners facing foreclosure due to the financial crisis.
We're looking for:
* Home page design ONLY
* Goal of website is to get visitors to complete the form
* The kind of polish only a top-notch designer can give
* Please read the design brief
* Guaranteed $755 prize
* Opportunity for much more work!
* If more than one design stands out, we'll offer to buy rights to 2nd and 3rd place designs as well
Please read the complete design brief before beginning.
SaveYourHome.comwill be a simple site to capture information of homeowners seekingprofessional advice to avoid foreclosure on their homes.
Youcan view a wireframe of the site athttp://dev.opendevelopment.com/SaveYourHome/
IMPORTANT:You do NOT need to keep the wireframe layout, but your design shouldinclude all of the content and elements included on the wireframeHOME page.
Yes,our site is in the financial services industry, but that doesn't meanit should look like your typical corporate bank site.Although the site needs to convey trust and professionalism, itshould also look accessible (ie, fun), and not boring (ie, color andgraphics a must). Imagery such as nice homes and families would be welcome.
- http://www.homerescuecenter.net/ comes the closest to what we're looking for. Simple, professional,not boring, and keeps the focus on the lead form.
- http://www.savemyhomeusa.com/ not as pretty for fun, but gets the job done.
- http://www.foreclosureforward.org/professional, nice focus on lead form.ABOUT US:
Are you the kind of designer who obsesses over details of fit and finish? Think you can make designs that put effectiveness and usability before flashiness?
Boy do we have work for you!
The Consumer Media Group manages several hundred niche online media properties. We are ALWAYS on the lookout for talented designers, so please consider this contest an opportunity to show us what you can do and gain access to future opportunities. In general we prefer designs that favor usability and SEO over artsiness, but we do insist on a high level of polish. Ultimately it is the performance of the website which matters most, so it pays to think a bit about how your design elements can help the site achieve its objective.
- All elements and content from the HOME PAGE on the wireframe found at http://dev.opendevelopment.com/SaveYourHome/ included, although layout can change.
- Attention to detail/ fit and finish
- Effectively get visitors to complete the lead form.
- Color and design elements
- Boring corporate-looking home page
- Exact rip-offs of the comparable sites included
- Amateur designs