How Jeff Radich started their web page design journey
We are developing a new site targeted to help couples repair their relationship. We'll design several templates after I choose the winner, but for now I am only asking for one main master design.
After I choose the winner, I will work with you to design the other 2-3 templates and we'll pay you separately for those.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our visitor is mostly women (75% woman to 25% men). They’ve been married between 10-25 years and have a few children. The average age is 40 years old and the average household income is greater than $100,000 a year. This is a professional group. 80% are from the U.S. and the other 20% are from other English speaking countries (i.e Canada, U.K.).
All designs need to be PSD.
I want a very professional, but warm and inviting look. I like clean rounded borders with drop shadows, soft colors, gradient colors in the background and warm trusting colors of the BGcolor.
THe site logo is 90% complete and we'll have that for you. The colors in the logo are black and red.