How Good Ventures started their web page design journey
create 3 layouts to be converted into magento templates for an "eco chic" ethical beauty company. The winning design will be sleek, clean and modern yet feminine, and will translate the brand identity that has already been developed onto the web.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
What I want:
- 3 flat layouts that can be easily converted into magento templates (HTML / CSS easy to separate) for home page, category page and product page.
- Wireframes provided for each one available within online resource link below
- Description provided for individual page elements on the brief in resouce link below
- Full brief, brand identity, thumbnail pictures and resources available here
- Clean modern designs, in line with my wireframes and brand identity. NB please use the "evolve / eco smart beauty" and e from the logo, but please don't use the "detox & balance shampoo" piece - this is product specific
- Nothing too hard and masculine - this site is primarily for women although we want to keep it modern and clean
- 3 templates which all use the same style so we can design the CSS from them
- Polished graphics for the side bars that we can cut up and use on the site without amendment
- Use of my brand identity graphics on the site either on the homepage or on the top of the menu
- Fonts that are in line with the brand identity
- Flashy colours or clutter - use the colours indicated in the brief
- Picture based images - stick to graphics for now
- Anything that currently appears on my development site that isn't on my wireframes (the site has lots of defalut images which haven't been removed yet)