Supplied on request.
We're new, we're small and we're go-getters. We're not your Father's public relations firm. We are used to multi-tasking and are experts at getting attention for our customers. We're also friendly and well-known in our market for our media expertise. We have a team of Emmy award winning journalists with big market experience. We're looking for design that is different, simple, clean and reflects the combination of new media and traditional channels.
We target mid to large size local and national businesses looking for a way to increase their exposure, web presence and business. We want potential customers to see us as experienced but also current as to what's going on now with all things media.
Clean design that encourages site stickiness and uses proper pathing techniques, information architecture and is clean, simple but visually interesting. Can have some web 2.0 elements but not a full-on web 2.0 design. Think apple app. design!
Additionally, we have a strong background in Journalism & Media and use that expertise to benefit our clients, so please reflect this in the design.
- business oriented
- Design for 1024 screen (970 pixels site space)
- No flexible or liquid designs
(fixed only, BUT do design background space for larger screens)
- Use rich colors (Blues are good, but feel free to be creative)
- No muted colors (ok as accents)
- No all white or too light
- No neon (except as accents)
- Photos or graphics OK
- Must have license for all photos, icons and graphics from 3rd parties
- Must provide 3rd party photos, icons and graphics separately when
project is complete
- Must provide any fonts used
- Must provide layered psd or ai files when complete
Page has the following requirements
Is a Homepage need wrapper and homepage design
Wrapper (can use greeking text for now)
- Logo (upper left)
- Search Box (upper right)
- Left Nav for Content
- Top Nav Site Tools (+ Contact Us etc)
- Email us for tab and nav content
- Social Media (Twitter/Facebook (like))
Use these items to design the homepage interior
Make sure to use the following categories
-Traditional Public Relations
-Online / Social Media PR
-Search Engine Optimization
-Online Reputation Management
No existing to refer to
Do not want you to refer to existing sites, but be creative and use our adjectives and requirements to create our look and feel. We don't want to stifle your creativity