Excellent job, the content and color schemes match our website!
How AA1DB started their web page design journey
TAI College is a a non-profit organization that offers medical training programs. Site - http://www.taicollege.us - was thrown up in a hurry. Need 99designs to help with a much better looking and easier to navigate site that highlights TAI's reduced prices.
TAI college needs a better looking and easier to navigate website
- Site should use light colors that work with the logo. Design should be easy on the eyes. Note: This will appeal to most applicants which are women
- Site should be easy to navigate (Show how main and sub navigation links would look) - Suggest use of wireframe /layout - http://rcpt.yousendit.com/614314933…4ca84b5f6a
- Apply Now should stand out but just enough. If it's too large then it seems too desperate and takes away from the credibility of the college and the quality education.Need the site to highlight the following:
- Highlight cheaper prices than the competition. NO LONGER A REQUIREMENT. Note: Prospective students say the blatant advertisement takes away from the credibility of the college. School is accredited. Prices are only cheaper cause it's a non-profit.
- Make VA State Council more visible and bigger (e.g. http://www.ghnts.com/) to let customers know right away that school is certified by the State Council Of Higher Education for Virginia (SCHEV). This logo is currently buried at the bottom of the page
- Link to Logo - http://www.yousendit.com/download/b…WUkwTVE9PQ
- Link to wireframe / layout to be used - http://rcpt.yousendit.com/614314933…4ca84b5f6a
- Somehow the site to highlight cheaper prices than the competition
- A standout button or link for applying e.g. "Apply Now" button
- A testimonial. This will probably change every time the page loads
- Include the tagline - Empowering people with knowledge
- Design for 1024