How Carmen Johnston started their web page design journey
Need an earthy, artistic, inviting template for a website for an event plant rental company located in middle Georgia. Website needs to be floral, warm, with a plantlike feel. Artistic and feminine qualities are required.
WEBSITE WILL BE FEATURED IN SOUTHERN LIVING. An estimated 6.4 million viewers are anticipated. Excellent opportunity for a developer to gain some exposure.
Nectar and Company
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Nectar and Company is an events-based plant rental business established in June 2007. With a few greenhouse workers, a manager and two delivery people, Nectar and Company supplies container gardens, potted plants, tropical ferns and palms, living centerpieces, accessories and even outdoor furniture for special events within a two hour drive of Thomaston, Georgia.
Nectar and Company needs a new website for their debut in the April issue of Southern Living magzine. This is an excellent opportunity for a developer to gain important exposure in a highly competitive market.
- Template must include the following logo: http://nectarandcompany.com/yahoo_s…ompany.jpg
- Need a template for the website. Template must be delivered in Photoshop PSD file.
- Template must be include one main page and a template for further pages. Thus, two templates are required.
- Very artistic and floral.
- Trying to appeal to 25-45 y/o women
- Clean and curvy lines.
- Using sage green, warm earth tones.
- Like the website http://www.terrainathome.com
- Want same background.
- Font needs to be easy to read but artistic.
- Like the initial page of http://www.hableconstruction.com
- Want fun, hip, and chic.
- Do not want a country look.
- Do not want it to look like a landscaper's website.
- Do not like block-style fonts.
- Nothing plain. Aritistic styles are necessary.