How Slipstream started their web page design journey
We would like you talented individuals to produce a clean and simple website design for an existing Transport Company. We have the logo and basic color scheme and would like to update to a more professional look. (www.camp erdowntr ansport.com.au) ** Please remove spaces in URL link **
Camperdown Transport and Logistics
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are a provider of backend logistic applications and combine these with creative 99designs to deliver to our clients a full-service package, We would lie to keep the general banner image, but highly welcome the idea of modifying it to make it more presentable/fitting to your design, We do not have the original images - you can however, lift them from the site.
- Clean and simple (white background with feature color areas
- Greens color scheme
- Replace the present Mambo design (boring!)
- Existing site for content and menu structure
- Something similar (but not a copy!) of http://www.kn-portal.com/
- Not too busy, and no templates
- Subtle, yet professional finish
- Not too full of color