Dina was excellent! Very responsive and added her own personal style to the design! Great Job!
How TracyD started their web page design journey
Looking for a full site design (no code) plus logo for a Website that will function like an eco-conscious Craigslist for brides to buy/sell gently used wedding items such as gowns, shoes, linens, accessories, etc. Seeking modern, hip, clean style.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need several web pages designed, plus a logo, and are open to all submissions. For the logo, we envision a simple, sophisticated bridal silhouette in green, but if you have a better/cleaner/more original idea would love to see it. The site will function similarly to this one: http://www.preownedweddingdresses.com
but will offer a larger variety of items and be focused on recycling/eco-consciousness. For $4.95 per month, customers can post unlimited items that they would like to sell from their weddings.
The design should reflect a mix of "green" and "girlie" aesthetics while remaining uncluttered.
- Item 1...We don't have a tagline yet, but please use "Your Wedding Repurposed" as a placeholder.
- Home Page
- Listing Page (with photos) where posts will be listed with brief info.
- Detail Page with 4 photos and full posting details.
- Registration Page with bullet points (member benefits) at top.
- Color scheme of mostly greens, grays and white. Throw in a touch of pink or purple if you're feeling wild.
- Please use a Photoshop layered format