MyRate.com.au is a low rate direct home loan lender operating in the Australian market. Go to http://www.myrate.com.au to find out more about the company.
All kinds of home loan borrowers but especially ones who are price-conscious and web-savvy enough to be researching their home loan online.
We're looking for a refreshed design of the preapp form (https://www.myrate.com.au/pre_approval) so the layout:
1. Is simpler and less intimidating
2. As condensed as possible without losing functionality
3. Has more intuitive controls
4. Has questions and sections arranged more logically (eg. group all sections where the user gets to add a row at the top?)
5. Looks more modern and freshened up (however still keep the design very clean, no image use of if there are images keep them very light, needs to use standard fonts so we can easily implement).
You will need to do a sample form to see the functionality (put test as your name in the contact details), see the pre-app certificate and see how users can flip between the form and the certificate.
Technical notes on what the design needs to conform to:
1. The design has to be within the standard website framework with the header and left and right nav. So we can't have anything that needs more space than is needed. The height of the page can obviously vary.
2. For technical reasons we still need all the inputs on the same page, we can't easily implement an approach that has several steps.
NOTE: We have other updates we want to do for our website so the winner will be placed to receive more work from us shortly.