Need a fully designed uncoded web 2.0 site design for a Professional networking site. Specifically, need front page and 6 other pages redesign.
Only need to submit HOMEPAGE and 1 additional page of site for contest, decisions will be based on that entry. A separate logo contest will be held - please use a place holder.
Will pay $400 upon contest win and $800 upon completion of project.
Please use http://www.ntroduction.com/index.php to view current site.
Only need to submit HOMEPAGE and 1 'introduction' page of site for contest, decisions will be based on that entry. A separate logo contest will be held - please use a place holder.
Will pay $400 upon contest win and $800 upon completion of project. Please try to retain the message and wireframe layout in the home page.
6 pages (other than frontpage) are: Member profile page, Introduction Page, Search Results Page, 'Introduce me' page, Subscription Page, and Generic page (aboutus, faq, contactus, invite a friend, view messages). Please try to keep the current colors and links. Our functionality may not change much. Please feel free to use floating dialog extensively.
Wireframe will be sent on request after obtaining signed copy of NDA. Please use wireframe as our recommendation.
We like linkedin dot com, notchup dot com zkoss dot org experts-exchange.com
- uncoded home page
- uncoded 6 other pages
- web 2.0 looks for professionals (similar to current color pattern)
- Intuitive icons where necessary
- Vector Formats (.eps, .pdf or .ai); Layered Formats (.psd or .tiff)
- We prefer Member attributes and Introduction Attributes as intiutive and 'graphical'
- Nice to have: Designer should have delivered web 2.0 designs
- sidebars (or gutters) should be attractive and eye-catching, as long as it matches with the design
- Consumerish or Corporate type site
- Crowded feeling on the site
- Site designs we did not like: socialpicks dot com