What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need a start page for our new Homepage.Design target is to give a new customer an overview about our business divisions and leading customers into correct divison homepage.
JUST A START PAGE, NOT A COMPLETE HOMEPAGE DESIGN WITH STANDARD NAVIGATION OR CONTENT!
The idea behind our company name is, that the internet and computer science in general is a new virtual continent. The seventh continent.
- Three business divisions:
a. web solutions
b. software engineering
c. it consulting
- Usage of our business divison logos: http://www.continent7.com/
PDF Overview: http://www.continent7.com/logo/Cont…7_logo.pdf
Images: http://www.continent7.com/logo/logo.contest.zip may use only the text mark without the picture mark if it fits, but we prefer using both. Horizontal or vertical is up to you.)
- Additional describing text for each division in headwords:
(This text will be occour at a MOUSEOVER)
Please use the following placeholders:
a. web solutions (web design, web developement, web hosting)
b. software engineering (database design, stand alone software, mobile solutions, embedded solutions, UML/OOSE design, system management scripts )
c. it consulting (software research, software engineering consulting, free software support, training, community) education
- TWO VERSIONS
(One shows an overview of the divisions, the second shows the mouseover effekt and the addidiontal informations about the division. You may show just one division with additional informations to demonstrate your first design.)
A. WITHOUT additional informations about the division
B. WITH additional informations about the division (at mouseover)
- Adaptive design to be able to add a fourth business division easily
- Two simple links, not that flashy:
b. about us
- It should look professional and not cheap
- (Perhaps you're going to use our slogan: "innovation in action".)
- You may use a Format like PNG, JPEG at first and we'll talk about the raw format after award.
- Standard Navigation (like some "menu" entries at left side)
- Standard textual content area (like an area for lot of text with links or headings)
- "Innovation in action" - Logo. You may use the slogan "innovation in action" somewhere but not in the style at the logo (as underline).
- .com logo variant
- Please do not change our logo