We need a webdesign (no coding) for a web application web based that we are developing. The application is about passing data from users' Asterisk systems (we're talking about a telephony system, VoIP) and showing graphs to the same users of their data.
The user will be small business men or technical men.
Please have a look at the following link (just to understand how the actual screenshots are):
Here is the logo that you have to use and the one from which you should create the theme around :
Brand name : Traffic
Please show us some good, modern and innovative design in full web 2.0 style and in "FULL SCREEN FORMAT", must be sleek, modern, fresh, minimal with icons and buttons (modern and technological) and tabs.
The style we are looking for our web app is showed within the following web sites:
At the bottom of evey pages please don't forget to place a logo "powered by webgrapes" with the company logo and co. name. The logo of webgrapes is available on:
PLEASE READ "THE BRIEF" clicking on the orange tab here below showed in order to get the details of the project and what the pages should includes!
Traffic - (please use the following logo only: http://99designs.com/contests/11427…ies/805095 )
We basically need these layouts:
1) home page where we briefly illustrate our product
2) secondary page where we can put things like the "about" page with the features of our product, the contact page, the register page, ecc. (these are the public ones and there should have a "Login" box)
3) a dashboard (after a user has logged in) with the most useful graphs and some numbers where the user has an overview of his system we don't know exactly how many graphs and how many numbers we are going to put there so just show us what you think should be a good layout with something like 6 graphs and 4-5 number values ("The avg ASR is 60%", etc) and a 2-3 written informations eg. Alert "your system is not running", "you reached the limit X", etc. etc.
4) a detail page with more specific graphs and numbers and a form to search data with (with and without a date picker).One of which should be a large table, with inpagination commands. Another should be a simple input text where the user submits a phone number, etc. There can be a lot of combinations of graphs/numbers/data.
5) an user's configuration page with many subpages ("change your data", "change your server data", "define your alert", "buy credit", etc.). As above: we don't know yet how many things we are going to put there: so we need an "open" layout.
The users will be "small business/business" user or a tachnical person.
Please show us some good modern and innovative designs.
Sorry about the repeating but it should be an "open" design as the app is in development and we don't and we can't have precise requirements.
It's a very big plus the openess of the layout to JS/Ajax effects.
We're now using Google Chart as a graph lib, but we are searching for something more powerful and esctecially strong. Please give us an idea. Flash is ok.(what about AmCharts?)
On the bottom of every page (on the right side, or werever you like) must be written "Software Powered by Webgrapes" (for the "webgrapes" word you should use the logo and caracthers that you can see on the following web site http://www.webgrapes.it/logowebgrapes)
Need professional and clean work
- Item 1...