How factor360 started their web page design journey
Central Baptist Church
Central Baptist Church is a Sioux Falls, SD based Baptist-General-Conference Christian Church. The congregation is made up of predominately but not exclusively white-collar intact families. The church values the arts and is more urban than rural. We also desire communication pieces that are professional looking, as well as relational.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are looking to develop a new website that informs our existing members of church activities as well as serves as a welcoming point for individuals looking for a church to attend
Central Baptist Church (http://central-baptist.org/) of Sioux Falls, SD is looking for a new design for its website. The goal of the new website will be to provide the church's members with up-to-date information about happenings at the church and serve as an introduction to individuals in Sioux Falls, SD looking for a new church home.
We are primarily looking for a home-page design that includes the following:
- Must include Central Baptist Church Logo (Attached)
- Include the church's tag-line: "Connecting People With A Life That Counts For Eternity"
- We are looking for a split navigation (Horizontal on the top, with sub-pages listed vertically)
- Include Upcoming Events and News sections in sidebar
- Include a Podcast / "Sermon Audio" section in the sidebar. (Maybe include and audio/RSS icon)
- Include a Facebook link in sidebar
- Include an area in the sidebar titled "Pray for our missionaries". This will include a picture of a missionary and a few lines of text.
- We are looking for a more engaging and vibrant color scheme than what is on our current website
- We are looking for an urban and artistic design
- We are looking for something clean, but not sparse.
- The template that you design will be integrated with Drupal
- We are looking for a design that will serve well as both a homepage and a sub-page design.