How Greg Tirico started their web page design journey
SSR Collision Center, an owner-operated body shop in Atlanta, is in need of a website redesign. We have a new logo and new business cards. Our website needs to reflect a new level of professionalism. This is a great contest for car lovers!
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We want a website redesign. Our current website is one page with basic contact information. It has served us well but we need a more professional design that incorporates our new logo. We are a small owner-operated facility in Atlanta, GA.
- Our new logo must be used -- http://bit.ly/Trz8F
- The colors in our logo should be subtly used throughout the site design.
- Our company values should be used: "Friendly Service, Quality Repairs, Guaranteed Satisfaction"
- Our years of experience should be listed: "Over 35 Years of Experience"
- Placeholder navigational items (assume 5) should be included either below the header running horizontally or vertically down the left hand side.
- A footer should be included with space for our business address and contact information.
- Other general style guides can be pulled from our business card (such as typography, for example) -- http://bit.ly/l105m
- In general, this site should have a clean and professional feel to it.
- Excessive use of colors (a rainbow, for example)
- Light text on dark backgrounds (white on black, for example)