Excellent work Malinic78! We have enjoyed working with you. Your personable nature and creativity make you and your design an easy choice for us. Good luck with your other contests!
How Tinuz started their web page design journey
we are a company that produces edible flyers as a effective communication product.
Flyers2Eat makes unique, edible communication products, such as:
Business cards ect....
We need a proffessional homepage layout for our website: flyers2eat.com
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
- Important is that our message is clear: We sell edible flyers- Website will be launched in 4 lanquages (dutch, english, german and french)
- Navigation must include: Home, Request a quote, Samples, About us, contact - Optinial: Sample request (eye catcher), worldwide delivery.
- Optinial: additional fiat500 with our logo photoshopped on it would be appreciated, but not required- Link to dowload photo's, logo and text:http://files.me.com/martijn_jozephs/c1t4ww
- It's not neccecary to use the provided photo's. You can use also stockphoto's for the website.Ratings System:
0 star – not yet been considered
1 star - not really what we’re looking for.
2 star – there may be something there but may need a different take
3 star - getting closer but need revisions
4 star - design is being considered
5 star - we really like the design and will choose from these.
- our slogan must be incorporated in the site: Read it and eat it! - Fresh, creative, attractive look. not to coporate (look at the colours of the logo)- Attention to the text/message of our business
- Website must be actractive to our targetgroups: Festivals, Big Events, Marketing companies, environment organizations, publishers and everybody who want to have our unique edible flyer to promote their product.
- The final version should be delivered as a PSD and a flattened jpg file.
- provide typograpy for headlines, subheads, text, bullets, links
- Don’t wants:
- No dark color schemes- - Too much blank white space. Prefer more colorful and artistic- - Too business-y / high tech