Desired Color Scheme:
Match Apple Mac colors - light gray, black, blue, royal red. Pick up on the colours in the photos - eg ocean blue
Mac look and feel - round corners, reflections, light grays, high contrast on the photos so that they stand out. Eg have a look at this page: http://www.apple.com/ilife/ and this page: http://www.apple.com/imac/technolog…splay.html
The site must n
Accepted File Formats:
High res jpg/png/gif plus photoshop files,
Download images of the yacht and family here: http://www.jws.co.za/client/brand/photos.zip
Site must have a fixed width of 760px.
The home page is going to be quite full!
The home page must include the following:
- Banner. This must include the text "Brand's midlife crisis!".
- Banner also to include Photo of the family ('family must be included in the banner.jpg').
- Banner also to include photo of pete ('Pete must include in banner.jpg').
- Include the name of the boat 'Grace' somewhere on the homepage, eg as a watermark, background etc
- Space for short introduction text plus link to 'read more'. Introduction text must include a small thumbnail of the boat ('actual boat.jpg'). The heading for the introduction text is 'The Adventure!'
- Space for three latest blog postings (title plus short teaser)
- space for one flickrmap 500x380px (flickrmap.jpg)
- Space for one youtube video - 425x350px (youtube.jpg)
- Space for latest photo (can be a thumbnail)
- Incorporate photos of the boat in some way ('similar boat 1.jpg', 'similar boat 2.jpg '.... up to 'similar boat 5.jpg'). You do not need to include all the photos, just pick the ones that will work with your design.
- Include some of the other clip art photos as needed. (clip art 1 - 9.jpg)
The menu can be horizontal or vertical - its up to you. The following menu items are required:
- The Adventure
- The Boat
- Contact Us
Look & feel
- Include photos of the boat and family as described above
- We require an 'Apple Mac' look and feel ie minimalist, clear colours, smart, glossy feel (with some reflections), 3D feel, uncluttered
- smooth, rounded corners
- Use the Bright photos which have a clear contrast in the photo, eg between the blue water and green land (see 'clip art 9.jpg')
- black white, blue or red, gray (like a mac) (we don't want a too dark site)
- font- family: "Lucida Grande", Geneva, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;