We need a new website design completed for our new name. You can see the orginal website at http://www.blinkmind.com. We need a landing page for residential customers and one for business customers. In addition, we would like some flash concepts of something that will grab our customer's attention and keep them engaged.
LifeLincs (new company name)
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We want two landing pages created. The home page will be the landing site for residentail customers and then there should be a link on the home page for business customers. The residential should be dynamic and exciting and the business should be a little more toned down. We would also like to see some flash concepts for the homepage that will grab and keep a visitors attention. Please email us, so we can send you our logo and other images.
- Primary homepage/Residential service landing page. - Should communicate linking families lives through the phone. Some call it family reunion in a box. Should communicate improved quality of life, since you can now see your kids, grandkids, grandparents, parents, anytime you like.
- Should articulate it basically the same cost as regular phone service, but you get video now.
- The residential plan will give families unlimited video conferencing for the same price as a their regular phone service. We can even keep their old phone number.
- Should use the Grandstream phone image provided.
- Business landing page. Primary homepage should have a link to this one. Should be same theme as homepage, but more business oriented. - Should highlight the external RCA outputs, since you can project the image to a flat-panel tv.
- Should emphasis it's less than a regular business line.
- Should use the Poloycom phone image that will be provided.
- template websites. Needs to be an orginal concept