We are looking for a professional / functional design for our existing site. Design should include a logo that can be used independently of the site.
BMV Deals Store
Our existing site is The BMV Deals Store http://www.bmv-deals-store.co.uk/. In terms of functionality we would like to keep some kind of side panel with the option of easily subscribing to our newsletter. At the moment we have the main navigation twice, on the new site we would only like a single top navigation.
At the top, to the right hand side of the logo we would like the text "Unique & Affordable Property Investment Opportunities"
The two main pages on the site are the "Welcome" / "Home" page listing current deals, and the "Past Deals" page listing previous deals. Perhaps the "Past Deals" button could be moved out of the main navigation onto the page itself such that there is a main "Deals" page which can be switched to show current or previous deals. The pages on the main navigation would then be "Deals", "How it works", "Contact Us" only.
As well as the main template, design will need to be provided for:
- List of deals (as on the home page), including next/previous buttons to move between deals pages
- Contact page form
- Deal information page, including "Register your interest" form at the bottom http://www.bmv-deals-store.co.uk/?p=88Although the logo will be an integral part of the site design it also needs to be used separately (primarily in print). Therefore we are looking for the logo to be provided in eps format, along with the site design in layered psd (Photoshop CS2). Contest winner should provide the original eps, and a version of the eps which can be opened without needing all the fonts etc (ie a version where the "Adobe Illustrator" > "Type" > "Create Outlines" option has been used prior to saving).
- Website design in psd including integrated logo
- x2 eps files (original, and a version converted to outlines)
- Logo should contain the full name "BMV Deals Store" but we are open to alternate suggestions