My background in brief: For the past 10 years, I have consulted on all areas of manufacturing and development for American and Canadian accessories brands. Specializing in factory set up, raw material sourcing, and product development, I have spearheaded methods of improving efficiency, quality, and factory communication. I’ve learned from some of the best in the business, and love to share my passion for leather accessories and the valuable craft of making luxury leather goods.
I'd like to express the range of duties that can apply to this service:
- Work with designers and or project managers to understand and analyze the client requirements.
- Assist in design, development, and management of new, existing or acquisition products.
- Participate in design sessions for development of new functionality and for customization of existing functionality.
- Review product performance against client requirements
- Develop expertise in product knowledge, technical knowledge
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the marketplace, competitors, and industry trends
- Develop product reference document and product courseware for customers.
- Train sales team in product knowledge.
- Work with management and client to determine product development timeline
Worked on project for the following brands:
- Ghurka (http://www.ghurka.com)
- ONA Bags (http://www.onabags.com)
- Away (http://www.awaytravel.com)
- Atelier YUL (https://theatelieryul.com)
- kiki de Montparnasse (https://kikidm.com)
- Fullum and Holt (http://www.fullumandholt.com)
- Stroble NYC (http://www.stroblenewyork.com)