Amazing creative work. They were very responsive to feedback and nailed the graphic we had hoped for.
How secretofreiki started their web page design journey
Really Looking forward to all your great Ideas!!!!
We Will Pick A Winner!!
Site Concept – TheSecretOfReiki.com is to be a site centered around an attractive and gifted Reiki Master Teacher. We will be having an HD video on front of page of the Teacher and a still shot of her somewhere. The site theme is best described by the current trend made popular by the award winning book “The Secret”. Mysterious, Secretive, Sacred and Uplifting are applicable descriptions. The site’s purpose will be to promote training manuals, e-books, and tangible products, personally designed by the Reiki Master Teacher herself. In the site she will also be informing and educating those interested in this Ancient Japanese Energy Healing Technique.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
One of the design concepts we would like to see
incorporated somewhere, maybe in the background, is taking the 4 Reiki symbols, Found Here, fading them into a parchment field. Reference book cover of “The
Secret” for ideas.
The header we would like to blend in with
background not be boxed in. The header title should be The Secret Of Reiki,
maybe with a seal or something, with symbols and sacred looking stuff. This is
where you guys and gals can have some fun! Make it POP Baby!!! Heck, maybe even
some moving smoke or mist? We want this Homepage to keep you entranced! Never
- Eye Catching "Subscribe to Newsletter" section.Site's to reference....
- Like the unique border around picture box (ours will be video). This site
seems to have lots of links. Like it! http://www.celebrationchurch.org/
- another great looking site. Like the picture links at bottom. Could incorporate those for direct links to her products? http://www.thesecret.tv
- Like the seal under The Secret. Something like that maybe. Video box, again
with a type of border.
- Bright doesn't work with this one, I don't think!